21 Day Fix

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Holy sickness batman!

Well Sara made a trip to the Dr. today as did I. We both have ear infections, I have a sinus infection too (after having a cold for 2 months). I was worried that Sara's cold was turning into bronchitis or rsv. I did not expect to hear her ear was so full he was worried about it rupturing. She has only had a few nights awake, no fever , and had been eating like a champ. At least she has antibiotics as do I. The husband is also sick with the same thing.

Ugh if we feel this bad with 102 fevers I can't imagine how my baby felt with a 106 fever. Even the dr. Thought it was funny. 106 fever no meds for Sara. No fever seems fine minus a cough, antibiotics and almost a ruptured ear drum. She doesn't get that from me. Ear infections and I don't get along and it usually involves a lot of pain. I was a pain when I was a kid and was sick with them. If her ear drum had ruptured I would feel awful!!

Now off to bed with an electric blanket.

Ps. The last pic she was chewing on her hands and put them on the wall. Ewww Lysol time.



No comments:

Post a Comment