21 Day Fix

Sunday, February 17, 2013

A good run and a long night

Well I managed to make it through my first training run.  It was odd and actually nice.  Part of my first run was doing an easy mile, in the last year I don't think I have ever done a truly "easy" mile.  Slowing down my pace really made that an enjoyable mile. It also gave me a feeling when I was done like "this is really happening" and made me feel like I could run a half marathon.

As for now I have no idea why Sara has been up for the last almost 3 hours.  I am thinking it's her molar that has been cutting and is just making her mouth swollen.  I was hoping to write a paper for class tomorrow but we will see what my state of mind is, I am glad I got my run out of the way today.

Parental Duty - the duty to sit or sleep in awkward and uncomfortable positions for hours on end in order to ensure your child's comfort.



No comments:

Post a Comment