21 Day Fix

Saturday, February 16, 2013

It starts tomorrow

My half marathon training that is.  I have my first official week for my training ready to go. My friend Marathon Mom is an amazing runner, so I figured I would take up part of her new self-employment gig and use her knowledge.  She does training plans for people for any race distance and let's face it. Sometimes you need someone you push you outside of your comfort zone and what you normally do to challenge yourself and find the improvement (I) haven't been able to find.  I think my running is stuck in a rut at a specific pace and the dreadmill really isn't helping the cause.  I was out for a run on Wednesday and it was glorious, sun and all. However, it did make me realize I need a new pair of running sunglasses.  Snow is really bright even on a cloudy day.

It is funny. I have been running less than a year but this makes me nervous and excited. I will run a half marathon in about 2 months.  Lots of happy running dreams for me tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment