21 Day Fix

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The end

Today is it.  I am sitting here writing this from my last class.  I have finished my M.A. now I just have to wait for the grade.  The thought of not having to spend hours researching and writing is great, but the problem is I really enjoy it.  It was just so hard to do it with 2 infants who turned into toddlers.  As I sit here I feel nostalgia, relief, a bit of sadness (some people have called me the forever student) and total excitement about being able to use my time to run or play the piano again.  I really do enjoy learning and the stimulation of talking with others about different viewpoints.

I actually felt so much excitement driving here I thought *hmm what if I ran a marathon this fall* Did I really just think that???? My goal was by the time I am 40 to run a marathon.  I will have to play this out and see how my first half marathon goes.

1 comment: