21 Day Fix

Monday, September 3, 2012

August Stats and a new month

Total Miles:  48.42 miles - way under goal due to everyone being sick for two weeks
Total Running: 9 hours - down 2 hours from last month
Total Running Sessions: 15 - down 3 sessions
Total Strength Training:  5  - down 2 sessions
Total Strength Training Time: 3 hours 45 minutes - down an hour and a half

For August I was hoping to break 60 miles, I will change that for September.  I am going for 65 miles.  If I want to do the TC Medtronic 10K I need to ramp up my mileage.  To help me I have actually made a calendar to schedule out run days, Steele days, rest days, and race days.

I was intending to do the 10 miler for Women Run the Cities however, I don't feel ready for 10 miles.  I will keep running and see if I want to switch back to the 10 mile from the 5K.  I wish they offered a 10K because I would do that.

I didn't do a single race in August and I am good with that.  Honestly,  it was just to hot! Now that Fall will be here soon I have my cool weather gear ready to go.  So long as it isn't icy I will be running outside.   I have found I actually dread the treadmill now.

On a fun note my godson turns 18 tomorrow! I feel old! I was in high school when he was born. I can say say he is a great kid and I am proud of him. Here is to hoping he gets into my Alma mater for college!

No comments:

Post a Comment