21 Day Fix

Friday, September 7, 2012

Yes, I am THAT student.

The one who actually works ahead.  Last night was my first night of my Capstone/Thesis class.  It appears that I am the only person who  has
1) a topic
2) references
3) my abstract
4) already started writing.

So basically, my prof told me I can ease off attending and just come to every other class for a bit. YEA!  This means I can focus on my other class which is a lot more work.  I am hoping to write most of my thesis during the next month.

As for the week in review for running was good. I managed about 12 miles this week and so far a total of 18 miles for the month.  This makes feel good and that my goal of 65 miles is within reach while taking two classes.  I did both of my session with my trainer, though I do need to figure out my plan now that she is leaving! I guess it will be test runs with new people. Ugh! I am going to have to retrain the trainers.

So far it's a nice month and I am geared up and ready for some fall runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment