21 Day Fix

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Teeth

When people decide to have kids you always hear about the sleepless nights. You figure it is the first few months. What no one really says is that it can continue past the age of two with teething!!

Teeth are the worst! Some lucky parents have kids that this is never an issue for. I am not that lucky. I am lucky that I get tons of cuddles and middle of the nights songs. Hence, it's 3am now and we are on hour two for Sara.

Someday this phase will end and I am sure I will look back and not remember the worst of it. I can't complain, I love the songs, talking, and when they finally fall asleep on me. They won't always need me this much and it reminds me just how fast they grow up and change. For now I will go kiss my monkey goodnight once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment