21 Day Fix

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Busy days

Fall is by far my favorite time of the year. This morning I will enjoy a cool fall race and I cannot wait!

Yesterday we took the kids up to see their great-grandparents as they will not always have them. I want to make sure I have tons of pictures and video of them together to show them as they get older.

One little boy was really over tired and screamed for whole hour on the way home.

After some happy naps we took the kids out to the Arboretum and they loved it. They have a new kids play area. There is a little playhouse which Sara called the clubhouse and she even made new friends. It is fun to see how they may act during school.

Now, after a night of no sleep lets see how this race goes. I have decided to take a month off from races after today and to just enjoy some great fall runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment