21 Day Fix

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Lots to think about

I am having a hard time choosing a new car. Like a really hard time!
I have had dreams of a minivan for so many reasons. Sliding doors, more room for the kids, entertainment for the kids, and lots of functional stuff for the kids.  The problem is I have had AWD for 10 years and I don't know if I can give that up.

If I went with a new SUV it would have the kids stuff, AWD, but no sliding doors or quick access to a third row. Given a 3rd row would not be used that much that I could count it out maybe.

As for the rest of the day. I got an odd call from my mom that my uncle was taken over to a hospital as the Dr. didn't like the sound of his heart. The last I heard he is in surgery. Not sure if he is having Stents put in or a bypass done. My mom is so close to having her freedom back and now she may have to take care of her brother.

At this point I am going to call it a day and go do my presentation in class. I am sure this will be painless. :)

I just got home from class and no word on my Uncle. Here is to hoping all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment