21 Day Fix

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Busy as a bee

Or wasp in my case. I found not one but three wasps nests in our backyard. Anyone who knows me knows I run screaming like a 3 year old from bee's. This was different. This is where my kids play so I knew I had to suck it up and kill the bee's. Now to chip out the honeycomb nests!

Last weeks awful race and trying to get ready for our house closing this week meant I didn't work out until yesterday. After a quick drink with a girlfriend she convinced me to suck it up and jump back on the racing horse. It was a decent 4.75 miles with two mimosas in me. Oops! So I feel better and I am going to try and watch my eating and see what is triggering my flare ups. I am not sure if it's certain foods or the endo. It feel like the endo but the food could be aggravating it.

Now off to a big family get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment