21 Day Fix

Saturday, August 18, 2012

I spoke to soon

Well it appears Dino's is close to his normal noisy self. I thought Sara wouldn't get it and I was wrong. Now she is covered in polka dots. To top it off I am getting worse as we speak. I might end up going in myself to see if I have strep.

I do have to say Sara tends to take illness and all of the hard things a bit better. That poor girl had a rough start and has always taken it in stride.  Between the extreme exorcist vomiting (fyi; baby vomit + soy formula = wrecked room and board chair), helmet, starting off in the SCU (special care unit), and getting every illness she really doesn't put up to much of a fuss.  When she has 104 and higher temps she has a harder time and then just wants me to sleep on the floor with her.  So here is to hoping this is the worst it gets for her.

I am so glad to be done with my current class. I have never been so frustrated. It is a brand new class, with a new professor who lack technology skills and the ability to communicate in a timely fashion.  This came back to bite her today.  We have been rehashing a paper topic for weeks. Hence, I finished my paper a week early and sent it to her saying if you have issues tell me and I will write the research paper on a different topic.  Now, insert crickets chirping {here}.  I never heard back from her, I figures it was fine. In class today while doing group work she reading my paper.  Turns out she responded to everyone but me and apologized to me.  That she does disagree with my chosen Change Theory Method but it was her fault in not responding.  All I can say is, I am done and I still have my A.  On to my next few classes. Four to go and I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment