21 Day Fix

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Such misery

I mean wow! The poor kid looks like he is covered in polka dots from head to toe. His throat hurts so bad he isn't talking or singing. Very un-danyal! He didn't eat a thing until 7:30pm he finally ate some ice cream. I think he is down at least a pound if not two and his skinny body needs all the weight it can get.

The kids were supposed to start a daycare/school one day a week to hang out with other kids more. I am already seeing my bad planning. At this rate danyal can't go and I won't drop off just Sara. They have never been separated and Sara would Lose. Her. Head! She is attached to Dino's. To top it off I was going to write my 3 papers on Friday and start using Fridays as my homework/long run days. Um yea, I guess not. One paper is due Saturday and two are due on Monday. I guess I will get them all done tomorrow and stop procrastinating.

Here is to hoping for more sleep. Cause it's gonna be a long long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment