21 Day Fix

Saturday, August 11, 2012

The bug is still here

I thought we were on the mend yesterday. Lo and behold I was woken up at 5am by crazy shrieking by Dino's. The poor kid was sweating, soaked, shivering, and miserable. I really hope that was him just breaking the fever. We loaded the kids in the car and hit Starbucks. They love to go in the car in the morning.

So far Sara is good. Knock on wood. Then again she has been sick a lot more than he had in their two short years.

It finally feels real that our old house is gone. You know it was odd to say good-bye but then again, we haven't lived there for almost a year.

Today I think there needs to be a nice run as its great outside and lots of time with Mr. Sicky. Tons of cuddles and some Dinosaur Train? Don't mind if I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment