21 Day Fix

Monday, August 6, 2012

Where did the weekend go?

So we are usually pretty busy on the weekends. This weekend just flew by! Saturday we moved the last of our furniture from our old house ( wow this feels real finally!). We managed to clean up our patio furniture after sitting outside neglected for a year. It was finally put to use last night to have a glass of wine after a great run.

We managed a couple of hours on Saturday to hit the uptown art fair and actually found two great pieces. One just hit me the minute I saw it. Chateau de Chenonceau in the Loire Valley. I remember standing in the room where the painting is 20 weeks pregnant. It was a bit surreal.

Yesterday we had family in town from IL and huge family pictures. Afterwards it turned into bouncy house craziness. I have to say I kind of want a bouncy house now! For me!

After that family time with the kids, a Target run, and a run and wine to close the day. Overall, a busy and good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment