21 Day Fix

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Poor buddies

He was in a mood all morning. Well post naptime the answer was clear. A temp of 104. Here is to hoping the virus makes a quick round and skips Sara (I doubt it). As is normal I am sure a few long nights are ahead of me. I have to add. My husband went in to work as a favor for someone. He ended up working the whole day to be greeted by danyal throwing up all over him. Parenthood.

My Dr. placed me back on the pill to help with my endometriosis flare ups and it isn't working! It is actually far far worse. If it keeps up at this rate I win an ultrasound in a few weeks and in two months. I really don't like being a woman somedays. Woman issues suck because there is no one clear answer or fix. I was explaining some of the issues to the nurse and she was perplexed to say the least. I just want to run, and run pain free. Is that to much to ask?

On a Sara note, she found my old running shoes and 4 hours later still has them on next runner of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment