21 Day Fix

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Neverending Story

Now just imagine the music. I can never think of the movie title without the music. That is how these last two weeks feel.  Here I thought we were on the mend. Then last night Dino's arms were crazy masses of bumps and redness. Cortizone helped.  Then he woke up this morning and it was all over his poor face!

I thought maybe it was from the load of laundry I did using Oxiclean to get out the "puke" for a better word.  I washed every, single, item, of clothing and  bedding.  He still woke up from his nap with more hives! Luckily his Dr. is awesome and I sent him a picture and he said, it is hives and it's still a part of the Hand, foot, and mouth! OMG!!!! HFM is an awful awful thing!!

I am hoping a few days of benadryl will help him.  It might explain why he was up again all night last night.  Here is to hoping for a night of sleep!

On a running note. I made it in to see my trainer today.  I need to figure out how to replicate my running with the time I spend with her. I did an easy effortless 1.4miles in about 14 minutes.  We were talking the whole time and it was easy!!!  Hm, I guess I will keep working at it.  I also can't stand the thought of putting on long sleeves to run in the early morning yet so I invested in arm warmers.  I have to say they are purple and cute too.  This winter I think is going to be trial and error for how much and what clothing to wear outside for runs. I  have some dry-fit for the first layer and a jacket for over that.  I can't think about anything more. I am not ready for snow.

I think every parent needs the book listed below.

No comments:

Post a Comment