21 Day Fix

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sick time ='s lots of laying around

It appears the bug has moved onto Sara. She only has a slight fever,unlike danyal who had the 104 fever. He is starting to come around but he was still up 4 times last night.

With all the sickness going around I never got a run in yesterday. By the time I was thinking about running it was 7pm and I felt the bug too.

I managed to do 6.2 miles this morning while I still felt good. I have a feeling with all the rain today we will keep drawing, building forts for the dinosaurs and everyone will nap. This is about as close as I can come to a lazy Sunday.

I will be posting my July running stats soon. Not great but not bad. This month has been awful. With all the house stuff I really have worked out much in 2 weeks. I have only been able to do short 3 mile runs and 1 to 0 days at Steele. Yikes! Must get back in the saddle. Here is to hoping I kicked started that this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment