21 Day Fix

Monday, August 13, 2012

July Stats and a reminder to learn CPR

Total Miles - 58.42 miles
Total running - 11 hours 
Total running sessions - 18

Total Strength Training sessions - 7
Total time Strength Training 5.25 hours

For August I would love to break the 60 mile mark for running. That was my goal for July and I came close.  There are three weeks left of August and I am going to try to get back into the 2x a week with my trainer and 3x a week running.  I need to start ramping up my milage for my runs but I am stuck on how to do this. Last week a lot of my runs were only 5K's as I was pressed for time.  I am sick of running the lakes and need new trails. I have run near my house now but I didn't enjoy it that much. I am going to try and scout new trails. If anyone has any suggestions let me know. 


It appears that the kids will be going to the doctor tomorrow as we have passed the three day mark and both still have 104 fevers.  Strep? Ear infections? 


On an additional note; a fellow twin mama had a very scary incident and reminded us all about water safety.  Please learn CPR.  My mom lives on a lake and this scared the daylights out of me.  My heart broke for this fellow twin mama and made me cry. I could never imagine going through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment