21 Day Fix

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Freckles and a little surprise

 The other morning I was cuddling with Danyal on the couch when I realized something. He has freckles! Just below his left eye he has a small patch of freckles that have appeared. I don't have a single freckle. I looked at Mr. Husband and he has a similar patch of freckles. I am still going with his gets his freckles from his godmother. She is a redhead and has enough freckles for all of us.

In addition, I wonder if it is time to start potty training Sara.  I was reading to Danyal and looked up to my shock, Sara had removed her diaper and pants as normal. Then she went pee on the floor!! Oh my dear heavens. You have to be kidding me. I fear this day as I she doesn't actually want to use the potty. Only time will tell what will happen.

As for running, I have gotten a few in this week but I have come to a realization.  If I don't run at least 4 miles I don't feel like I have worked out. I am sure this is not normal. Well at least not normal for the old me.  I attempted a run outside yesterday while pushing 60 lbs of kids.  That was rough! I think was made it even more difficult was stopping every 3 minutes to pick up a shoe, sock, elmo, blanket, cup, or other item that they decided to throw. What made it funny was that once Sara had her socks and shoes off she dove over to remove Danyals.  Oh she is my instigator!

No comments:

Post a Comment