21 Day Fix

Friday, June 15, 2012

The end is near

I love learning. I can't help it, it is how I was raised (with the exception of not enjoying math at all). My dad used to say " an education is the only thing people can't take away from you."

That being said I start classes again on Monday after a nice 3 month break. It wasn't planned the courses I needed just were not offered then. Usually I don't look forward to every class I have to take but since revising and creating my own M.A. Program due to some odd circumstances I am looking forward to this. Partially because now I know I will be done as of March 2013 It feels like I have been in the program forever and in reality I have been with 2 long delays. I took off 2 years due to a lot of bedrest while being pregnant and then helping my mom out when she found out about that nasty little thing we call cancer. Now that everyone is great (mom is cancer free) it is nice to see the end of this program come close.

I won't lie. I will be sad when it's over. As my mom says, I am a forever student. I love to learn and love the atmosphere and arguing points with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment