21 Day Fix

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Rain rain go away

I love a great storm but after what seems like forever I want to get outside!!! Per Sara's picture below I think she agrees.

The kids have been all to cute and good lately I am starting to get to a point in school where it is all about to get crazy. I am starting to write my 3rd thesis in my life. One for my B.A., one for my first M.A. In 2006 and now this one. Oddly, I am a actually excited to write this one. I am about 3 months ahead, all my research is done. Either I really want to be done or I really like my topic. I think it is a bit of both.

I guess it is all leading somewhere and I have an interview with a company next week. I haven't had an interview in a really long time. We shall see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment