21 Day Fix

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

It took a while

It took a little longer than I ever planned, but I have finally lost every pound that I gained with being pregnant. Those last 8lbs just refused to go away until I started running. I came to a realization though. Something happened when I had kids. Maybe it's because my dad is gone and I never want that to happen to my kids. I am in the best shape of my life after having two kids and it honestly feels great. At the end it wasn't about the weight, it has now become about running my next race. I love running now. It is a perfect time to clear my head though somedays it can be a struggle.

The kids have now started putting together 7-10 word sentences.  Those two could talk all day and it is so cute.  More than that I love watching them and on occasion seen the "twin" moments when they do the same thing at the same time. Or as the BFF calls it "twin power"

No comments:

Post a Comment