21 Day Fix

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Fun for all

Today there was a bit of fun for everyone.

The day started off early for me with a 6am run around Lake Calhoun and it was beautiful. I finally managed to figure out my pacing and ran the whole lake. I am amazed I did that. Tomorrow is my long run day with 6 miles outside and we will see how it compares to today.

After the run I met up with a bunch of twin moms in the area for a park playdate. It was great to actually see people and catch up after winter. The kids had a great time. As you can imagine Sara climbed everything possible and Danyal ate sand and spent most of the time trying to walk up the slides.

On a different note we need to figure out how to keep clothes on Sara. She is forever taking them all off. The kicker today was when the husband went in to get her and she was naked and had taken a very dirty diaper off. Wow. I think duct tape might be the answer.

1 comment:

  1. Backwards diapers and when it is cold enough put sleepers on with the zipper in back, they can't reach back to get them off! Believe I found naked Ophelia many times after nap.

    ReplyDelete