21 Day Fix

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Tuesday fun day

Today was a busy day in our house. It started off perfect for danyal. There is nothing he loves more than to wake up and have gaga get him out of his crib. Being that this happened he was a happy man.

My best friend is in town and won't be called out for a while so she stopped by. Sara is slow to warm up to everyone but she remembered Auntie and was sitting next to her in no time. Danyal was on auntie the minute he could get to her.

These kids have so many people around them that just adore them. I think this makes up a huge part of their mostly sunny dispositions.

One thing that did make me laugh is we have worked a lot on hand holding. Now when we are upstairs when the kid want to run they want to hold hands with me or my mom. I think they wore grandma out.

No comments:

Post a Comment