21 Day Fix

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Busy day and busy week

This week I feel like I am cramming a months worth of studying, errands, and misc stuff in.  Today was a fun day however.  There was misc. adult stuff that had to get done, but in between I took the kids to Eagles Nest playground for the first time, Snuffy's malt shop, and the aquatic park.  Needless to say mom needs a nap.  I am happy after all of that I still ended the day with a 6 mile run around Lake Harriet. I am getting closer to my 10 minute miles.

The kids are getting big way to fast. One month from today they will be 2 and I am so not ready to give up my babies. I saw a small baby today and I totally wanted to snuggle her and smell her head. Bad me!

On the more personal side I have a job interview on Thursday. Even if I don't get the job at least it is good practice as I have been out of the field for 4 years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment